Karjat Resort

JenJon Karjat Holiday Farm is located in the heart of the beautiful landscape of Karjat in the westerly state of Maharashtra.

Read More

Igatpuri Lake Vaitarna

JenJon Lake Vaitarna Resort is located in nature’s paradise Igatpuri, in the westerly state of Maharashtra. Igatpuri is a small bu

Read More

Phansad - Alibaug

Phasand is located in the Murud and Roha Taluka of Raigad district in the Konkan region, with a coverage area of 52-sq-km.

Read More

Nagaon - Alibaug

Nagaon, that is dubbed as “Mini Goa,” is situated 7 km from Alibaug city. Nagaon is a village in Alibaug Taluka in Raigad District

Read More


Lavasa claims to be free India’s first hill city and is located in the striking landscape of the Sahayadri Mountains.

Read More


Only sixteen kms from Mahabaleshwar, is the beautiful hillstation of Panchgani – also called the “Mecca of Maharashtra”.

Read More


With a 105 km coastline embracing many of the finest beaches India can offer, Goa is also known for its churches

Read More


The island of Bali in Indonesia is year after year voted by the readers of all major travel magazines as one of the most enchantin

Read More


Outdoor Activities

  • Cycling
  • Barbeque
  • Camp Fire
  • Forest Trek
  • Night Trek
  • Swimming in the River
  • Archery
  • Badminton
  • Volleyball
  • Throw Ball
  • Frisbee

Indoor Activities

  • Carrom
  • Table Tennis
  • Pictonary
  • Housie
  • Taboo
  • Connect Four
  • Scotland Yard
  • Monopoly
  • Scrabble
  • Word Power
  • Dart Board
  • Jenga
  • Hula Hoop
  • A common play area has facilities for box cricket, volleyball, badminton, throw ball and single pole basketball hoop.
  • A farm with about 65 different varieties of herbs, shrubs, plants and trees adjoins the Villa.
  • About 100 meters to east we have a river and 100 meters to South we have a forest too.
  • Each of the 3 bedrooms of the villa could be hired independently.
  • Although the villa comes with a complete meal package, it could also be hired on an only-stay package.
  • The villa can also be hired for events, conferences, retreats, pre-wedding shoots, and more.
  • Minimum 8 adults required to hire the entire villa.
  • Children above 6 years and extra adults will be charged extra per night.
  • Additional mattress will be provided if there are more than 12 guests.
  • All prices are exclusive of GST.
  • Pictures attached here are real and latest.
  • Check-in is at 12 noon and check-out will be at 11 a.m. sharp.
  • Rs. 5000 will be collected in cash, on arrival, from guests as Security Deposit and same will be refunded at the time of check-out, after inspection. Any breakages or missing item will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
  • Minimum Booking Deposit of 70% is required to block the date and the remaining 30% to be paid before check-in.
  • Cancellation of booking can be done 15 days prior to the check-in date, or else the advance booking amount will be forfeited.
  • Mode of Payment : Bank Transfer, Google Pay, PayTM, Credit Card, Debit Card and Cash

Hope to see you at the premium JenJon Karjat Hallelujah Villa soon!